Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Narcissism and Emotional Abuse

Sometimes you feel like he hung the moon, even though he treats you like dirt.

Somedays you want to run fast and far from the hurt that he causes--and then you reason, like so many other times, that you are just overthinking everything and it was probably your fault that xyz happened.

You wonder if you'll ever be free from the shackles he puts you in daily.

You keep replaying the tape, "I just need to be a better wife."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" slips so easily from your lips when you're trying to make everything right (calm him down).



This is the reality I used to live in my previous marriage. If this is a reality for you, please reach out. YOU have worth. 

You are not who he makes you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment